Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My precious baby niece

Aubrey Faith Ladner graced the world with her presence on January 15th at 4:53 p.m. I am so grateful that I was able to be in the delivery room. It was an amazing experience to be able to watch her take her first breath.  There really aren't words to describe that miracle!I feel more prepared for labor now,and even more anxious to meet our little man.  Hopefully, ours will go just as smoothly!

Sissy finally got her girl!  My sister is SUCH a girl mom, and she desperately wanted to have a baby girl!  We are all so excited that Aubrey Faith has arrived safe and sound, and she is just beautiful.  These pictures don't really do her justice.

If you want to learn more about her arrival, or see more photos for that matter-- check out my sister's blog.

I've kidded my sister that I have about 300 pictures of Andrew from weeks 1-3, but I basically have had to scavenge these few from her blog!  I guess it's a 2nd child thing... or maybe she's busy being a mom to 2 kiddos now, and can't send as many pictures.  Either way... the following adorable pictures are not in any sort of order.  They are just some of my faves from the beautiful Aubrey Faith.

I could just eat those cheeks!!

Obviously, I love this one.  In case you are wondering... I'm the "Auntie" :)
 Here's a picture of her door hangers I made for the hospital.  I love making cute little girl stuff.  So fun for our little princess!
 This is our first picture together.  The first time I got to hold her, Trace was so excited! I think he knew it was his big cousin, and he was kicking like crazy... effectively giving Aubrey a baby back massage!

 This might be my favorite photo ever taken.  It's so precious!  Her newborn pictures were all pretty terrific, but this one takes the cake.

 My sister married into a VERY big Disney family.  This little Minnie is just adorable!
 That was the bonnet my sister and I wore home from the hospital. 
 Such a little angel baby!
 LOVE!

 My sister was so concerned about her baby acne, that's why she says there aren't many pictures from these weeks. I think she's ridiculous.  Nothing could take away the cuteness of this child!  Baby acne is just a sign of great breast milk and effective hormones :)  I love her little first Valentine's Day outfit.
 War Eagle, Baby Girl!

Such a sweet shot with her awesome big brother! It's hard to imagine loving anybody more than I love these two kiddos.


1 comment:

  1. I'm doing some much needed blog catching up and I just saw this sweet post. Thanks for the shout out ;) Love you...and now that your lil man is here, you don't have to imagine loving someone more that these two kiddos...you're experiencing that first hand now!

    ReplyDelete