Friday, March 8, 2013

Something in the water

It has been so much fun being pregnant with several of my friends and my sister! What a blessing to share this exciting time in our lives together... to have someone to celebrate and commiserate with! S My sister and Candice were originally 6 weeks ahead of us on due dates.  Amberly is 6 weeks behind me, and Jenna is 10 weeks behind me.  Erin is about 20 weeks behind me.  And we have recently found out that Anna and Cate are pregnant too!  So yes... I am pretty much surrounded by pregnant people.  There is something in the water!

It's also made for some really fun photos like our Christmas maternity sister photo shoot.  We had planned to get some pictures made from a professional photographer before Sissy was put on bed rest.  We weren't able to get our official photo shoot done, but we had a pretty good fill in with my mom... too bad we were really rushed that day!

I am up for opening this gift early like Sissy did, by the way.  It's only fair, after all :)
Loved these adorable PJs
Our traditional "Sissy Hug" picture was a little more difficult this year with Trace and Aubrey wanting in on the action.

Here we are at Candice's Shower

Easton is ready to meet his little buddy, Trace!

Amberly and Jenna helped host my friends shower!

We added one belly to the bunch at Amberly's shower!

Can't wait for all these babies to get to know each other!

 I'm so excited that Trace Parker will have friends to grow up with.  If they turn out to be half as good of friends as these girls have been to me... he will be one very lucky boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment